That warm feeling!
When applying Comfit Care you may experience a “warm” feeling as the lubricant gel comes into contact with the mucosa of your intimate area.
This “warm” feeling will subside within a few seconds of application of the product and is usually only felt when a larger amount of Comfit Care is applied.
Our ingredients explained simply:
- Aqua – water
- Glycerin – a humectant or moisturizer made from plants.
- Hydroxyethyl Cellulose – a gelling or thickening agent made from wood.
- Phenoxyethanol – an antibacterial and preservative used as an alternative to parabens.
- Sodium Chloride – commonly known as salt and is used to match the body’s natural salinity.
- Citric Acid – a weak organic acid found in citrus fruits which adjusts the pH of the gel to the body.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – a natural ether which has deodorizing and antimicrobial activity.
Why do we use antibacterials?
All products that contain water will provide an environment that helps bacteria and fungi to thrive. Preservatives prevent these naturally occurring organisms from proliferating.